National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has positions open for Various Senior Designer, Designer / Faculty & Other Posts in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 17th May 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 16 Senior Designer, Designer / Faculty & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Senior Designer (Associate Professor): Rs. 78800 – 209200/- Per Month
- Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor): Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Principal Technical Instructor: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Senior Technical Instructor: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Designer/ Faculty: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Senior Design Instructor: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Associate Senior Technical Instructor: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
- Associate Senior Design Instructor: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
- Design Instructor: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Application Fee: UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) Category Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- (For Group A Candidates) & Rs. 500/- (For Group B Candidates) as application fees. SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Post Graduate Degree / Engg Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 18th April 2020
Position Closing Date: 17th May 2020 till 11:59 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)’s website www.nidm.gov.in from 18.04.2020 to 17.05.2020 till 11:59 PM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.