National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has positions open for Various Web-Developer, Consultant & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 31st December 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 16 Web-Developer, Consultant & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Web-Developer: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Web-Designing): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Publication): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (HR): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Audio-visual Media): Rs. 41,000/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Accounts): Rs. 41,000/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Publication): Rs. 41,000/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Training): Rs. 37,500/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Coordination): Rs. 37,500/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (HR): Rs. 37,500/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (Admin): Rs. 37,500/- Per Month
- Jr. Consultant (IT): Rs. 37,500/- Per Month
- Storekeeper (IT): Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Videographer: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass, B.E, B.Tech, MS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 10th December 2020
Position Closing Date: 31st December 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 62 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with “Application for the post of ____________________________” to the given address on or before 31.12.2020,
Address: The Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110 001, Delhi
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.