National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has positions open for 125 Assistant Programmer / Assistant Network Engineer & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 15th February 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 125 Assistant Programmer ‘B’ / Assistant Network Engineer ‘B’ & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’: Rs. 20,900/- Per Month
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’- KOL: Rs. 20,900/- Per Month
- Programmer ‘B’ – SEC: Rs. 20,900/- Per Month
- Assistant Network Engineer ‘B’: Rs. 20,900/- Per Month
- Programmer – C: Rs. 33,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Programmer: Rs. 38,500/- Per Month
- Sr. Programmer KOL: Rs. 38,500/- Per Month
- Network Specialists: Rs. 38,500/- Per Month
- System Analyst – C: Rs. 49,500/- Per Month
- Programmer Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 21,420/- Per Month
- Developer: Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
- Programmer Assistant B: Rs. 21,634 – 26,400/- Per Month
- System Analyst: Rs. 26,625 – 33,600/- Per Month
- Programmer: Rs. 24,962 – 30,000/- Per Month
- IT Assistant: Rs. 19,500/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 300/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, MCA Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 31st January 2021
Position Closing Date: 15th February 2021
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)’s website www.nielit.gov.in from 31.01.2021 to 15.02.2021.
Eligibility Criteria: Click Here to Download
Terms and Conditions: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.