National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has positions open for 42 Project Assistant, SRF, RA & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) will be conducting the walk-in-interview on 15th & 17th September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 42 Project Assistant, SRF, RA & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month + HRA as applicable
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 47,000/- Per Month + HRA
- MTS: Rs. 15.800/- Per Month
- Project Scientist-B (Non Medical): Rs. 52,290/- Per Month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 17,520/- Per Month
- MTS: Rs. 15,330/- Per Month
- Project Scientist –C (Non-Medical): Rs. 51,000/- Per Month + HRA @24 %
- Research Associate I: Rs. 47,000/- Per Month + HRA @ 24%
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Project Officer: Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical): Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology): Rs. 56,000/- Per Month
- MTS: Rs. 15,800/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 29 ,565/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 17,520/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass. M.Tech, MBBS, MD, MDS, DMLT, DNB, Ph.D, MS, NET, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 03rd September 2020
Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview: 15th & 17th September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at the given address on 15.09.2020 & 17.09.2020
Address: ICMR – NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077, Delhi
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.