National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has positions open for 62 Scientist C, Consultant & Other Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 21st December 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 62 Scientist C, Consultant & Other Vacancies
Department: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Scientist C (Medical): Rs. 64,000/- Per Month + Rs. 8,325/- HRA
- Consultant (Medical): Rs. 72,325/- Per Month
- Consultant Microbiologist (Non-Medical): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator): Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Technical Assistant): Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker): Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant (Field investigator): Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician – for field ): Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (X- Ray Technician): Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant): Rs. 17,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant): Rs. 17,000/- Per Month
- Unskilled Worker (Helper): Rs. 15,800/- Per Month
- Senior Project Assistant (UDC): Rs. 17,000/- Per Month
- Unskilled Worker (Sweeper): Rs. 15,800/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (for IRL Laboratory): Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass, M.Sc, MBBS, DMLT, Ph.D Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 09th December 2020
Position Closing Date: 21st December 2020 till 05:00 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 70 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)’s website www.nirt.res.in from 09.12.2020 to 21.12.2020 till 05:00 PM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.