National Institute of Technology (NIT) has positions open for Various Non-Teaching Posts in Calicut (Kerala). All positions require a minimum 12th / ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 05th August 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 61 Non-Teaching Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows;
- Resident Medical Officer (Male): Rs. 60,000 – 75,000/- Per Month
- Pharmaceutical Assistant (Male): Rs. 17,875/- Per Month
- Lab technician (Clinical): Rs. 17,875/- Per Month
- Project Technical Assistant: Rs. 15,125/- Per Month
- Project Office Assistant: Rs. 15,125/- Per Month
- Technical Assistants (Project Digital Library): Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
- Computer Assistants (Project Digital Library): Rs. 15,125/- Per Month
- Library Assistant: Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
- Pump Operator (Plumber): Rs. 13,750/- Per Month
- .Pump Operator (Electrician): Rs. 13,750/- Per Month
- Project Network Technician: Rs. 18,150/- Per Month
- Project Hardware Technician: Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
- Project Junior Network Technician: Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware Maintenance): Rs. 15,125/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant (Networking and Website Maintenance): Rs. 15,125/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant (CCC): Rs. 13,750/- Per Month
- Academic departments: Rs. 11,000 – 13,750/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Calicut (Kerala)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Technology (NIT):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th, ITI Pass, B.Tech, M.Tech, Engg Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, MBBS, DMLT, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 20th July 2020
Position Closing Date: 05th August 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 35 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the National Institute of Technology (NIT)’s website www.nitc.ac.in from 20.07.2020 to 05.08.2020. Send a signed copy of the print out of the application form (It is requested to not make any further amendments to this application by writing anything by hand apart form you signature) along with your self-attested copies of your certificates in proof of education, experience etc. to the given address.
Address: Assistant Registrar (Establishment), NIT Calicut, NIT Campus, P.O. Kozhikode – 673 601, Kerala
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Post Details: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.