National Institute of Virology (NIV) has positions open for Various Project SRF, DEO & Other Posts in Pune (Maharashtra). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. National Institute of Virology (NIV) will be conducting the walk-in-interview on 20th December 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 13 Project SRF, Project DEO & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Virology (NIV)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Economic Evaluation Specialist: Rs. 80.000/- Per Month
- Project Scientist – D: Rs. 54.000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Scientist – C: Rs. 51.000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Scientist – B (Non-Medical): Rs. 48.000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Research Associate (Bioinformatics): Rs. 36.000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Senior Research Fellow (Bioinformatics): Rs. 28.000/- Per Month + HRA
- Project Administrative Assistant: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Project Data Entry Operator – Grade ‘B’: Rs. 18.000/- Per Month
- Project Technician-l | | (Fieldworker): Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Virology (NIV):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th Pass / B.Tech / Ph.D / GATE / NET / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 29th November 2019
Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview: 20th December 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may appear for interview along with their bio-data and all original documents along with one set of photocopies in proof of their educational qualification, experience, age, and identity, etc. The walk-in-interview will be held at the given address on 20.12.2019.
Address: Conference Hall of National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune – 411 001, Maharashtra
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.