Get Admit Card Link
The Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the admit cards for the Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Recruitment 2023. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the OSSSC, osssc.gov.in.
Admit Card Download Date: October 04, 2023 Exam Date: October 16, 2023
OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 Overview
|OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023|
|Organization Name||Odisha Subordinate State Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)|
|OSSSC MPHW Written Test Date 2023||3rd December 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can follow these steps to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official website of the OSSSC, osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for the MPHW Recruitment 2023.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button.
- Save the admit card to your computer and print it out.
- Candidates must bring their printed admit card along with a valid photo identity proof to the examination center.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must not carry any mobile phones, calculators, or other electronic devices into the examination hall.
About the Exam
The MPHW Recruitment Exam 2023 is being conducted to recruit candidates for the posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) in the Health Department of the Odisha government. The exam will be a written test of 100 marks and will be held for a duration of two hours.
For more information, please visit the official website of the OSSSC.
Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission Nalco Sadan, Plot No.12, Sector-8, Bhubaneswar – 751 013 Phone: 0674-2345888 Website: osssc.gov.in