The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has end up the maximum famous motorbike in the company’s lineup, leaving within the back of the enduring Bullet and the newly launched Hunter 350.
The Meteor 350 became released in November 2020 and has fast become a favourite among riders for its cushty trip, easy managing, and stylish layout. The motorbike is powered via the usage of a today’s 349cc unmarried-cylinder engine that produces 20.2 horsepower and 27 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
- The Meteor 350 moreover comes with a number of capabilities that make it a splendid choice for regular driving, collectively with a tripper navigation tool, a USB charging port, and alloy wheels.
- The Meteor 350 is priced at Rs. 1.Nine lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is available in 3 colour options: Fireball, Stellar, and Supernova.
- The Bullet and Hunter 350 also are famous motorcycles inside the Royal Enfield lineup, but they have got no longer been able to healthful the achievement of the Meteor 350.
- The Bullet is a more traditional motorbike with a conventional design. The Hunter 350 is a more current bike with a sporty layout.
- However, every the Bullet and Hunter 350 are more highly-priced than the Meteor 350. The Bullet is priced at Rs. 2.1 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the Hunter 350 is priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Meteor 350’s recognition can be attributed to its combination of affordability, features, and performance. The motorcycle is also pretty clean to adventure, making it a excellent desire for logo spanking new riders.
The Meteor 350 is probably to remain the maximum well-known motorbike in Royal Enfield’s lineup for the foreseeable destiny.