PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 15th Installment: If the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has not come in your account, then you can contact the nearest agriculture office.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the 15th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi from Khunti, Jharkhand yesterday. In such a situation, those farmer brothers whose installment money has not reached their accounts.
PM Kisan Yojana
Those farmer brothers who have not received the installment of PM Kisan Yojana in their accounts. He should check the status of his bank account. He should check whether the money has been transferred or not. You can use your bank’s website or mobile app. Apart from this, farmer brothers should contact their nearest agriculture officer programme. From where you can know why the money has not arrived. Meanwhile, farmer brothers can contact PM Kisan helpline number 155261. You can also lodge a complaint online on the official website of PM Kisan.
There can be many reasons for money not coming into your account. One of the reasons is that your bank account is not linked to Aadhaar. It may also be possible that there is no e-KYC. Apart from this, it may also happen that you have not applied at all. If you have completed all these necessary tasks then you will get the money soon after registering your complaint.
You can file a complaint in this way
- First of all you have to go to PM Kisan website and log in.
- Now click on “Register Complaint” option.
- Then write clearly in the complaint.
- After this attach copies of your documents with your complaint.
- Then include your name, address, bank account number and mobile number in your complaint.
- Finally, farmer brothers, click on the submit button.