Public Service Commission (BPSC) has positions open for 731 66th CCE Posts in Bihar. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 20th October 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 731 66th CCE Vacancies.
Department: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police of the Home Department: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- District Samadeshta, Home Department (Special Branch): Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- District Planning Officer (Gazetted), Labor Resources Department: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- State – Tax – Assistant Commissioner Commerce: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- Tax – Brains Under Election Officer, Election Department: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer (Gazetted). Labor Resource Department: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- Officer, Sugarcane Industries Department: Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer). Home department (care): Level – 09 of the Pay Matrix
- Additional District Transport Officer, Transport Department: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Municipal Executive Officer, Urban Development and Housing Department: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Supply Inspector, Food and Subscriber Protection Department: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Labor Enforcement Officer (Non-Gazetted), Labor Resources Department: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Revenue Officer, Revenue and Land Reforms Division: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Bihar Panchayat Service), Panchayati: Level – 07 of the Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- (For General / All Other Candidates) & Rs. 150/- (For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only in the state of Bihar / All Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Women Candidates, Permanent Residents of Bihar State / Disabled candidates (40% or more) Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through online mode.
Minimum Requirement Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 28th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 20th October 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 37 years as on 01.08.2020. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)’s website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 28.09.2020 to 20.10.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.