The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has postponed the online application process for the recruitment of 5934 Animal Attendants. The initial start date of the online application process was October 13, 2023. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the online application process has been postponed.
The new start date for the online application process will be announced shortly. The RSSB will also release a revised schedule for the online application process and other related events, such as the admit card release and exam date.
- Revised start date for online applications: To be announced
- Revised last date for online applications: To be announced
The eligibility criteria for the Animal Attendant posts are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: 10th (High School) pass from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18-40 years as on November 17, 2023.
The selection for the Animal Attendant posts will be based on a written examination and a physical endurance test (PET). The written examination will consist of objective-type questions on general knowledge, general science, and animal husbandry. The PET will assess the candidates’ physical fitness for the job.
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply for the Animal Attendant posts can do so through the official website of the RSSB, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The online application process will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Only online applications will be accepted. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must submit only valid and authentic documents.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the submitted application form and all the uploaded documents for future reference.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.