SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out: State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 notification. The Bank has invited applications for Junior Associate posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. The steps for application are given on the official website.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: Prelims exam will be held in January
According to the information released, the selection of candidates for the post of Junior Associate will be done on the basis of examination to be held in various stages. Under this, the prelims exam can be conducted in the month of January 2024. Whereas, the main examination can be conducted in the month of February. For more information candidates can visit the official website.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: Who can fill the form?
Graduation pass candidates can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment. Also, students who are in final year are also eligible to apply. Apart from this, the age of the candidates should be 20 to 28 years. Relaxation in the maximum age limit will also be given to reserved category candidates.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Under SBI Clerk Recruitment, candidates will have to clear Prelims and Mains exam. Prelims exam will be of 100 marks. Whereas in the mains exam there will be 190 questions of 200 marks. Objective examination of 100 marks will be conducted online. This examination will be of 1 hour duration which will have 3 sections – English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. Those who pass prelims will be called for mains exam. Those who succeed in Mains will be called for interview. After this the final result will be released.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidates possessing Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: These are the important dates
- Application Starting Date: November 17, 2023
- Last date to apply: December 7, 2023
- Preliminary Exam: January 2024
- Main Exam: February 2024
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- First of all go to the official website of State Bank of India.
- Go to the homepage and click on SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link.
- Register yourself here, registration number and password will come on your mobile through SMS.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your application form will be accepted.
- Save a copy of the application form.