The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023. A total of 4300 vacancies are being advertised for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Delhi Police. The exam is scheduled to be held on November 9 and 11, 2023. The application process for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 will begin on August 20, 2023, and will end on September 30, 2023. The application fee is Rs. 100 for General category candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Paper I, PET and PMT, and PI.
- Department: Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Post: Sub-Inspector (SI)
- 4300 vacancies overall
- November 9 and 11, 2023, for the exam
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% overall in the 10+2 test.
- The applicant must possess a current driver’s license.
- The applicant must be in good physical condition and conform to the established standards for weight and height.
A Sub-Inspector (SI)’s initial pay in the CAPFs and Delhi Police is roughly Rs. 32,000 per month. Depending on the candidate’s experience and seniority, the pay will rise.
- The minimum age limit is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
For the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023, the application cost is Rs. 100 for candidates in the general category and Rs. 50 for candidates in the SC, ST, and PWD categories.
Two papers will make up the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 examination:
- Paper I: Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in Paper II
There will be 100 questions in Paper I, which will be a computer-based test (CBT). The exam will last one hour and 20 minutes. A PET plus a PMT will make up Paper II. The 1.6-kilometer run, 100-meter sprint, and 800-meter race make up the PET. The height, weight, and chest measurement tests make up the PMT. The Paper I qualifying candidates will receive calls for the PET and PMT. The candidates who pass the PET and PMT will be contacted for the personal interview (PI), which makes up the last round of selection.
Performance in the Paper I, PET and PMT, and PI will be taken into consideration when choosing the final group of candidates. The SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 application period will open on August 20 and close on September 30, 2023.