The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to release the notification for the recruitment of General Duty (GD) Constables in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assam Rifles and the Secretariat Security Force (SSF) in November 2023. The online application process is likely to begin in December 2023 and the exam is likely to be held in March 2024.
The eligibility criteria for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18-25 years as on November 1, 2023.
- Educational Qualification: 10th class pass from a recognized board.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical fitness standards.
The selection process for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Online Written Examination: The candidates will be required to appear for an online written examination consisting of objective type questions on General English, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST): The candidates who qualify the written examination will be required to appear for a PET and PST. The PET will consist of running, jumping and other physical activities. The PST will consist of measuring the candidate’s height, weight and chest circumference.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the PET and PST will be required to undergo a medical examination.
The online application form for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 is expected to be released on the official website of SSC in December 2023. The candidates will be required to register themselves on the website and create a login ID. Once registered, they can fill up the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must submit only valid and authentic documents.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the submitted online application form and all the uploaded documents for future reference.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in/.