State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare (SSUPSW) has positions open for 917 Technician, Physiotherapist & Other Posts in Bihar. All positions require a minimum 08th / 10th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 19th September 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 917 Technician, Physiotherapist & Other Vacancies.
- Center Manager: 63 Posts
- Admin-cum Account Assistant: 63 Posts
- Case Manager: 70 Posts
- Senior Physiotherapist: 66 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 73 Posts
- Mobility Instructor: 74 Posts
- Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist: 85 Posts
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist: 79 Posts
- Technician (Ophthalmology): 75 Posts
- Technician (Speech & Hearing): 87 Posts
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics): 72 Posts
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van): 17 Posts
- Care Giver: 69 Posts
- Cook Cum Helper: 05 Posts
- Driver: 19 Posts
Department: State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare (SSUPSW)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Center Manager: Rs. 37,500 – 50,000/- Per Month
- Admin-cum Account Assistant: Rs. 12,500 – 16,500/- Per Month
- Case Manager: Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/- Per Month
- Senior Physiotherapist: Rs. 31,250 – 40,000/- Per Month
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 25,000 – 32,500/- Per Month
- Mobility Instructor: Rs. 20,000 – 26,000/- Per Month
- Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist: Rs. 25,000 – 32,500/- Per Month
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 21,875 – 28,500/- Per Month
- Technician (Ophthalmology): Rs. 20,000 – 26,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Speech & Hearing): Rs. 20,000 – 26,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics): Rs. 20,000 – 26,000/- Per Month
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van): Rs. 20,000 – 26,000/- Per Month
- Care Giver: Rs. 18,750 – 24,500/- Per Month
- Cook Cum Helper: Rs. 6,250 – 8,100/- Per Month
- Driver: Rs. 12,500 – 16,500/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare:
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 08th / 10th Pass / BPT / MPT / BASLP / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 28th August 2019
Position Closing Date: 19th September 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 55 years as on 01.08.2019. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare (SSUPSW)’s website www.ssupsw.in from 28.08.2019 to 19.09.2019.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.