The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Pre Phase I Admit Card for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) for the year 2023. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their admit cards from the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
To download the SBI PO Pre Phase I Admit Card 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Click on the “SBI PO Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Pre Phase I Admit Card” link.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print out the admit card for future reference.
- Candidates must bring their admit card and a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices or programmable calculators to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully before appearing for the examination.
The SBI PO Pre Phase I Exam 2023 will be held on November 4 and 6, 2023. The exam will be objective in nature and will consist of 100 questions from three sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability: 35 questions
- English Language: 30 questions
Candidates who qualify the Pre Phase I Exam will be eligible to appear for the Pre Phase II Exam, which will be a descriptive exam.