State Bank of India (SBI) has positions open for 477 Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 25th September 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 477 Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Vacancies.
- Developer (JMGS-I): 147 Posts
- Developer (MMGS-II): 34 Posts
- System / Server Administrator: 47 Posts
- Database Administrator: 29 Posts
- Cloud Administrator: 15 Posts
- Network Engineer: 14 Posts
- Tester: 04 Posts
- WAS Administrator: 06 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 04 Posts
- UX Designer: 03 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 01 Post
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 04 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 61 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 18 Posts
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.): 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hacking): 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Hacking): 04 Posts
- Security Analyst: 13 Posts
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 01 Post
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 03 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 01 Post
Department: State Bank of India (SBI)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS I): Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- Per Month
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II): Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- Per Month
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS III): Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/- Per Month
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (SMGS-IV): Rs. 50,030 – 59,170/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 750/- (General / OBC / EWS Candidates) & Rs. 125/- (SC / ST / PWD Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees via online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement State Bank of India (SBI):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 06th September 2019
Position Closing Date: 25th September 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 40 years as on 30.09.2019. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at State Bank of India (SBI)’s website ibpsonline.ibps.in from 06.09.2019 to 25.09.2019.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.