State Bank of India (SBI) has positions open for 579 Specialist Officer Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 12th June 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 579 Specialist Officer Vacancies.
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 01 Post
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): 01 Post
- Relationship Manager: 506 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive: 66 Posts
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): 01 Post
- Central Operation Team Support: 03 Posts
- Risk & Compliance Officer: 01 Post
Department: State Bank of India (SBI)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid (per annum) as follows:
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): Rs. 80.00 lacs to Rs. 99.62 lacs
- Central Research Team: Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 45.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager: Rs. 6.00 lacs to Rs. 15.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Rs. 10.00 lacs to Rs. 28.00 lacs
- Customer Relationship Executive: Rs. 2.00 lacs to Rs. 3.00 lacs
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 45.00 lacs
- Central Operation Team Support: Rs. 10.00 lacs to Rs. 15.00 lacs
- Risk & Compliance Officer: Rs. 22.00 lacs to Rs. 27.00 lacs
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 750/- (General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 125/- (SC / ST / PWD / EWS Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees via online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
All Airlines has announced job vacancies for cabin crew and flight attendants, ground staff posts. Free Online Registration :
Minimum Requirement State Bank of India (SBI):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA, PGDM, Post Graduate, Any Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 23rd May 2019
Position Closing Date: 12th June 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be a minimum of 23 years and a maximum of 50 years as on 01.04.2019. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at State Bank of India (SBI)’s website recruitment.bank.sbi from 23.05.2019 to 12.06.2019.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.