Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has positions open for 104 Nurse, Technician & Other Posts in Guwahati (Assam). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 24th July 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 104 Nurse A, Technician A & Other Vacancies.
Department: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Epidemiology & Bio-statistics): Rs. 78,800/- Per Month
- Medical Physicist ‘C’: Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Computer Programmer): Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT Coordinator): Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Bio Medical): Rs. 47,600/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Trial Coordinator): Rs. 47,600/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Library Science): Rs. 47,600/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Physiotherapy): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Speech Therapy): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine): Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
- Pharmacist ‘B’: Rs. 29,200/- Per Month
- Assistant Dietitian: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Occupational Therapy): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Housekeeper: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radiotherapy): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Technician ‘A’ (ICU): Rs. 19,900/- Per Month
- Technician ‘B’: Rs. 19,900/- Per Month
- Technician ‘A’: Rs. 19,900/- Per Month
- Nurse ‘A’: Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
- Security Cum Fire Officer: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees. SC / ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking..
Minimum Requirement Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass, B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, MD, BPT, BAMS, BHMS, Ph. D, MS, NET, MA, M.Lib, MSW, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 06th July 2020
Position Closing Date: 24th July 2020 till 05:30 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 45 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)’s website www.tmc.gov.in from 06.07.2020 to 24.07.2020 till 05:30 PM. Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form on or before the last date of receiving the application to the given address within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 07.08.2020.
Address: Dr.Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati, Assam – 781 016.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.