The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 33 Block Educational Officers (BEOs). The online application process has started on the official website of TN TRB i.e. www.trb.tn.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is July 5, 2023.
To be eligible for the post of BEO, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a government or government-aided school.
- Be able to read, write and speak Tamil fluently.
The maximum age limit for the post of BEO is 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government rules.
The application fee for the post of BEO is Rs. 250 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates.
The selection of candidates for the post of BEO will be done on the basis of a written examination and an interview. The written examination will be of 100 marks and the interview will be of 20 marks.
How to Apply
To apply for the post of BEO, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of TN TRB i.e. www.trb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Block Educational Officer” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Last date to apply: July 5, 2023
- Date of written examination: August 15, 2023
- Date of interview: September 15, 2023
For more details, please visit the official website of TN TRB. www.trb.tn.gov.in.