Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has positions open for Various Mining Mate, Apprentice & Other Posts in Singhbhum (Jharkhand). All positions require a minimum 10th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 22nd June 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 136 Mining Mate C, Apprentice & Other Vacancies.
Department: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical):
- During 1st year of training: Rs. 33,994/- Per Month
- During 2nd year of training: Rs. 30890/- Per Month + DA.
- Mining Mate-C: Rs. 33,087 – 45,480/- Per Month
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: Rs. 32,180 – 44,230/- Per Month
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Rs. 32,633 – 44,850/- Per Month
- Blaster-B: Rs. 32,633 – 44,850/- Per Month
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): During the 1st year of Training : 70% (Seventy percent) & 2nd year of Training : 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): During the 1st year of Training : 70% (Seventy percent) & 2nd year of Training : 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Singhbhum (Jharkhand)
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees. SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 18th May 2020 from 10:00 AM
Position Closing Date: 22nd June 2020 till 10:00 AM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 35 years as on 30.04.2020. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)’s website www.ucil.gov.in from 18.05.2020 from 10:00 AM to 22.06.2020 till 10:00 AM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.