Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has positions open for 345 CDS I Posts in Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Ezhimala (Kerala), Hyderabad (Telangana) & Chennai (Tamil Nadu). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 17th November 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 345 Combined Defence Services Examination I Vacancies.
Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Lieutenant: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month (Level 10)
- Captain: Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900/- Per Month (Level 10 B)
- Major: Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200/- Per Month (Level 11)
- Lieutenant Colonel: Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400/- Per Month (Level 12A)
- Colonel: Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900/- Per Month (Level 13)
- Brigadier: Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600/- Per Month (Level 13A)
- Major General: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- Per Month (Level 14)
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100/- Per Month (Level 15)
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale: Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400/- Per Month (Level 16)
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs. 2,25,000/- Per Month (Level 17)
- COAS: Rs. 2,50,000/- Per Month (Level 18)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier: Rs. 15.500/- Per Month
- Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during the training period at IMA and OTA: Rs. 56,100/- Per Month (Starting pay in Level 10)
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Ezhimala (Kerala), Hyderabad (Telangana) & Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fees. Female / SC / ST Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using the Net Banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / Rupay Credit / Debit Card.
Minimum Requirement Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 28th October 2020
Position Closing Date: 17th November 2020 till 06:00 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)’s website www.upsconline.nic.in from 28.10.2020 to 17.11.2020 at 06:00 PM. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of applications are available.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.