Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has positions open for 42 Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Other Posts in Delhi & All over India. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 15th October 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 42 Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Other Vacancies.
Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)[Engineering Equipments]: Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Foreman (Computer Science): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): Level – 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Immuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology): Level – 11 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Plus NPA
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Delhi & All over India.
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fees. SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Minimum Requirement Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the B.E, B.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 26th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 15th October 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)’s website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26.09.2020 to 15.10.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.