The HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 notice has been posted, and the HDFC Bank recruitment process has begun. HDFC Bank has approved recruitment to 9145 positions, and applications will soon be available. You may find the HDFC Bank recruitment application form on the bank’s official website, but before you fill it out, you should read the official notification.
- The posts that are being recruited for are:
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Specialist Officer (SO)
- Management Trainee (MT)
- Assistant Manager
- The eligibility criteria for these posts vary, so please refer to the official HDFC Bank recruitment notification for more details.
- The salary for these posts varies depending on the position and the experience level. However, the starting salary for a PO is around Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- The application process is online.
- The last date to apply is 15th July 2023.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply
- Visit the HDFC Bank Careers portal.
- Create an account and log in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button for the post you are interested in.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Here are some additional details that you may find helpful:
- The selection process for these posts will involve a written test, followed by a personal interview.
- The written test will be a multiple-choice test, and the personal interview will be a discussion of your qualifications and experience.
- The final selection will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the written test and the personal interview.