The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1400 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts. The last date to apply is 8 July 2023.
- Candidates must have passed General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized University.
- Else, candidates should have completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an approved Institution or University.
- He/She must have 2 years of professional working experience in Health Sector.
- Unreserved Candidates: 35 Years
- BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female Unreserved Candidates: 38 Years
- ST/ SC Candidates: 40 Years
- For General/ BC Candidates: Rs.650/-
- For SC/ ST/ All Female Candidates: Rs.325/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nill
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the JRHMS website.
- The application form can be filled in Hindi or English.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode or by demand draft.
The selection process for the post of CHO will be as follows:
- Written Test: The written test will be of 100 marks and will be conducted in Hindi and English.
- Interview: The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13 June 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 8 July 2023
- Date of Written Test: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
For More Information
- Candidates can visit the JRHMS website for more information.
- Candidates can also contact the JRHMS Recruitment Cell at 0651-2252205 for any queries.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates must submit the application form only through the online mode.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must pay the application fee in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.